Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 2nd- A warm Sunday

It was warm Sunday morning. Lots of bulletins turned into personal fanning devices. I nearly melted. All that being said we worshiped Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Our give and take was a Bible Study of Psalm 130. It is a Song of Ascents- its starts bad and ends up with hope. Check it out.
We had a guest pianist- thanks Beth!- All our regulars were unavailable, but Beth did a fine job.
For a holiday weekend we had quite a few folks, 70 or so. I thought everybody would be out on a boat somewhere.
Later on we had hot dogs and hoopla in the park. I emphasized the "hoops" this Sunday. I had a pretty good jump shot going for me. Will played and was the dazzling rebounder.
I hope you all had a safe and sane 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home