Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Zoe's Dedication & Wonderful Worship

Zoe Clare Laughary, her parents and God-Parents (Matt and Jamie Brown) participated in a dedication service for Zoe. The intent of the dedication service is to commit the parents, God-parents and the congregation to raise the child in the Christian faith. Cheri Nelson, a good friend from Spokane led the congregation in this part of the service. Especially delightful was singing "Jesus Loves Me" and "I Love You and You are Mine." Cheri did a fine job leading us in these songs.
Our Advent worship was kicked off by the Kent family. Patti and JD did an awesome job. JD gave a musical reflection, sharing a beautiful piece on the piano. I am not very musical- but I appreciate greatly those who are. Patti read the scripture from Isaiah and JD lit the candle of Joy (that's the pink one).
I might be a God-dork, but I love worshiping our Lord. I dare say worship was "pleasurable" this Sunday. It is an honor to be the Pastor of Palouse Federated. It is exciting to see God at work. In all there were 81 folks in worship Sunday.
Peace,
Pastor Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home