Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hi Jennifer and other visitors!

It is neat to see that at least a few folks have found their way to our blog. I am trying to figure out a way that the comments can be easily viewed by all.
I will also be adding a link to a new blog. Look for the link on the right hand side. It will be a blog with my sermon notes- I didn't want to fill up the church blog with sermons- so there will be a blog separate for that.
General update- we had 65 in worship on Sunday Oct. 16th. That's pretty awesome for us. We are growing slowly but surely. Sunday school seems to be well attended at all age levels and the Youth/Parent Ministry is still going strong.
I thought I would put our worship scriptures for the week on the blog.
Joshua 3:7-17, Psalm 107:1-7, 33-37, 1 Thess. 2:9-13, Matthew 23:1-12. I will be preaching from the Matthew scripture. The title is "Living for God- the Final Exam" Our theme for the month of October has been "Live for God."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home