Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Nov. 13th- Yeah God!

Hi there. We had a wonderful time of worship again in Palouse this Sunday. Our first song was "Trust in the Lord" and it was led by our youth- they did a great job. We also worshiped with the song "Sing Hallelujah to the Lord," it is a beautiful song, and from where I stood it sounded very sweet. I pray it sounded even more sweet in the ear of our Lord.
Our give and take (a bible study inside of our worship service) was on 1 Thessalonians 5:9, a very beautiful verse. Look it up- memorize it- I did this week, it was really a verse God layed heavy on my heart.
Our Children's sermon was based on Matthew 25:14-30, I specifically focused on the guy who buried his talent. I told a story about myself as a youth. With my neighborhood friends we buried some money we made, we all then went on vacation- forgetting our money for a time and when we rememberred- we had forgotten where we buried it.
The sermon was from 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11, you can see it at: http://coreysermons.blogspot.com/
This website has my notes, which I warn you are not what I actually preach, but they are definitely related.
The worship attendance was 67. The Lord is working. I pray we are obedient to His leading.
Thanks for visiting.
pastor Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home