Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas and Christmas Eve

Wow. I loved having Christmas on Sunday. Worship on Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning was awesome- well at least that was my experience.
Christmas Eve was a simple service of Scripture, Special Music and Congregational Carols. It was sacred.
We had over 90 in attendance.
Christmas morning was a blast. I preached from Luke 2:1-20.
There was something fun to me about starting Christmas day with cinnamon rolls and opening a couple of gifts and then putting all of that on hold to worship God- Our Savior Jesus! It was a grand "interruption," and put my whole Christmas into a great perspective.
I have no idea how many folks were there, I didn't count. Probably 60ish.
I hope you and yours had a blessed Christmas and remember to have fun and be good on New Year's.
Pastor Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home