Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Youth/Parent Ministry

Every Sunday Night
6-8pm- Youth (6-12th grade) and Parents (no age requirement) are invited to an evening of FUN, eating and Learning.
Dinner is always provided, and there is always a vegetarian option.
Youth have time to do their homework, if needed.
Parents have time to relax and talk with each other about parenting challenges and successes.
Everybody ends up having a good time- and we learn about our Lord and Savior- Jesus Christ.
Rumor has it that from 8-9pm on Sunday nights the gym will be open at the school for basketball or whatever.
If you have any questions about our youth ministry- drop a post- or give me a ring.
Pastor Corey

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Suzanne Holling said...

Blogs are looking great Corey! I love it! Hey I want to tell you about the evangelism class I am taking. I'm learning so much. But I wanted your input and to let you know about it. Its website and information are at www.wayof themaster.com I thought you might like to check it out. I first thought it was cheesy, but I'm learning a lot. Anyways, I'll talk to you later!!!! Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home