Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome to our Blog!

Hi there,
I thought it would be cool to have a "web" presence for our ministry. I look forward to getting used to this format and will try to post stuff, such as: sermons, upcoming events, random thoughts on ministry and mission, maybe even weekly Bible readings. Who knows? We will see where it goes from here.
Bookmark this site and come back and visit from time to time.
I especially want to create this Blog so that our youth can visit it and get something out of it.
Peace,
Pastor Corey

4 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Palouse Fed. Church said...

Good to hear from you Butch and Joyce. Look for some picture posts (as soon as I figure them out).
We are loving life- Zoe in biblical Greek means life- She's sleeping and eating well and Danny is doing OK with it all.
Love, Pastor Corey

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everybody,

I don't know if you all remember me my name is jennifer allen, I am joyce and butch smiths grandaughter. It's nice to see that the church has a web site.My daughter is in her last year of pre-school!!scary, she will be 5. She is so big and smart.hope to come down soon and bring her to church. I miss going to chuch over there so much hope all is well with evey body.

wishing every body good health and happiness,
jennifer allen

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Palouse Fed. Church said...

Hi Pastor Garry and Jennifer too. Good to have you visit.
Corey

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Enjoy your blog pages they are great. My father was a former member, he is now with Jesus. We have a Bed & Breakfast that is available for a Pastor Retreat, at no cost, so it you ever need to get away for some special quiet time, or family he special time please call 1-208-924-5960, you may she this with other pastor firends. check out at BBOnline.com
Winchester, Idaho. We are only about an hour 1/2 from Palouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home