Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Update- Been A While

Apologies- to you faithful folks who check in here with the blog. There has been nothing to read since April.
We had a great Holy Week and Easter. Lots of people worshipping- always a good thing.
We celebrated the 50th anniversary of the dedication of our building this last Sunday- May the 6th. It was a good time of worship.
We had a youth planning meeting on Sunday Night- and got a lot of ideas- and some plans for the future.
I am looking for a person to help me do our "online" ministries. I would like to have a real website one day, and also have more updated blogs, as well as a myspace page. Let me know if you are interested in doing online ministry. I estimate 2 hours a week commitment- maybe less.
peace in Christ,
Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home