Monday, March 05, 2007

Minister Carmena Pyfrom

What a celebration we had today. We had three baptisms. Praise God for the baptisms of Ariel, Cathy and Sierra. The three of them were baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I don't have pictures of that yet- but I hope to very soon. If you have one- email it to me at: pastorcorey@palouse.com

We also had a guest preacher- our good friend Carmena.

here is a picture of her preaching.


She preached a Word from the Lord. Her text was Acts 9:1-19. the point: They're your gifts but its not about you.

It was an encouraging message for me- I hope it was for all who were there. It may have been challenging to some of us- especially if God is working on you calling you to do something, like God was calling Ananias in Acts 9.

We also celebrated holy communion today. Praise God! It was a good day.

I have some pictures from the ladies at women's retreat last weekend, I will probably post those soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home